Job Vacancy -Product Specialist
Fortress Diagnostics are seeking a highly motivated Product Specialist. The candidate should have a science background either through university studies or another 3rd level qualification.
As a Product Specialist, you will be responsible for developing in-depth product knowledge and effectively communicating its features and benefits to both internal stakeholders, external customers and distributors. The position will be based in our growing food diagnostic sister company, Biorex Food Diagnostics.
This is a unique opportunity to expand your skills, knowledge and career prospects whilst playing a critical role in driving product adoption. Full product training will be given. Applications from graduates are welcome.
- Provide support and product information to customers/distributor
- Familiarisation with new methods/trends/technologies within the food testing market
- Conduct customer/distributor training sessions (remotely and onsite)
- Attend and present at Scientific symposiums and workshops (will require some travel)
- Actively seek new opportunities through networking and social media
- Liaise with marketing team in the production of brochures, press releases, targeted mail shots
- Locate and appoint new distributors for existing and new markets.
- Ensure sales are maintained and managed for existing customers.
- BSc Hons in Chemistry, Biochemistry or a related life science subject (preferred)
- 3rd Level qualification in a science subject (essential)
- Excellent communication, organisational and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be self-motivated and continually seek out new markets
- Experience with Medical/Food Diagnostic products
- Knowledge of diagnostic food safety products
If you feel that this Product Sales Specialist role may be suitable for you, please send CV to email@example.com